Monday, May 9, 2011

A Million Ways to make Money....But which is mine??

I am proud to officially welcome myself to the blogging world! The purpose of this blog is to entertain the minds of those who drive themselves insane attempting to think of the next great idea. In today's world when we are constantly seeing billionaires rising out of nowhere it is easy to get frustrated. I often find myself saying "Why didn't I think of that?" Well I am here to tell you that we can all be united in our disappointment. I hope that readers of this blog do in fact go on to become the next Mark Zuckerberg. However, until that time I hope that this can be a source of entertainment and inspiration. Welcome to the Daily Entrepreneur!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see what you do with this blog :) I think we need to start a business. I just don't know what.

    ReplyDelete